- We only accept Zelda fan-sites. Sites that are only forums won't be accepted.
- The amount of hits your site gets per day won't be taken into account.
- Sites that use a language other than English can still be listed under our "Foreign Friends" list.
- Your site's layout must be pleasing to the eye, and easy to navigate.
- Your Zelda fan-site should have a good amount of quality content. We would also prefer it if you have unique features that separate your site from all of the others.
- All content must be your own, unless the proper credit has been given.
- Usually, your site must've been around for at least four months. Depending on the quality of your site, exceptions can be made.
- We won't accept links related to "adult themed" content and/or images, nor ROMs, or anything illegal for that matter.
- The Destination Zelda staff are respectable people, and we expect the same communication back. Whether we decide to accept your Zelda site or not is our decision. If we decide not to add you to our lists, touch up your site on the areas we suggest, and get back to us when you feel your site has been improved.
If you want to use one of our images instead of a text link, go to our Link to Us section.